A variety of student visas are required for studying abroad in Australia, as well as Student Guardian visas for parents and guardians accompanying children aged under 18 who would study in Australia. Since student visa is divided into subclasses 570-576, there is a need to apply by selecting a subclass that suits your particular needs.

For the types of student visas, please see; http://www.ssaust.com/student-visa-subclasses