We are part of the Global Recruitment Group Faro Recruitment and our parent company is one of the largest financial investors in Japan and across Asia for your peace of mind.
We offer contractors a home away from home, knowing who to call for support and any issues which arise.
We make a difference
• Most of our contractors come back to us to work for us time and time again.
• They enjoy the variety of projects and being treated more than a number.
• We have specialist Recruiters and Bilingual recruiters.
• We find you better people faster
• We have existing Preferred Supplier Agreements across Australia
• Our clients and contractors come back to us and we get repeat requests.
All our team have specialist Recruitment experience, they have been hired to make a difference, share market intelligence and ensure you enjoy your assignment with us.
Contractor Performance Management System
We offer a formal Performance Management System for contractors, with complete transparent and peace of mind. No more guessing if you are doing a good job and going to be kept on. We schedule a monthly update and provide you will formal feedback.
Choices of Payment
· You can be paid as a PAYG Contractor – casual temp. You will be paid weekly on the provision of a signed timesheet.
· As a Pty Company with ABN Certificates, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity certificates, upon provision of an approved invoice.
· Or through a Management Company.
· We have two Affiliated Partners who are on the NSW Government Contingent Workforce Panel and the Federal Government Contingent Approved Suppliers list (Canberra).
· Some clients may specify that you login to their etimesheet portal to get approval for hours which we will advise you of at the time.
Work Health and Safety
For each assignment you will be given a full Work Health and Safety Pack along with a print out of the Fair Work booklet. Upon commencing your assignment a member of Staff Solutions will visit you to ensure you have in settled, there are no obvious hazards and you have the right environment to perform the given tasks. You will need to return the Induction Day 1 by email confirming your satisfaction. We work with the best clients on the best projects and take responsibility under duty of care. If in doubt ask us.
Injuries and Illness at work. If you are injured at work or feel unwell you must notify us and your direct manager on site before leaving. You should complete an injury form on your return or let the nominated Manager know of your injury so that they can record it in their OHS and also look at it not happening again.
It is your responsibility to ensure you keep yourself Safe and that of others. If in doubt ask. Do not go into restricted areas. Ensure you wear the correct protective clothing or follow the simple examples for lifting boxes such as water bottles etc.
Should you have a workers compensation claim, you will need to notify us immediately in writing and by calling your Account Manager. We will manage it accordance with WHS Policy and liaise with you and your Case Manager to ensure a quick return to work.
On your contract of employment it will specify the notice you will be given and the notice you need to provide. Should you find alternative work or think about moving, let us know we will work with you to ensure a smooth transition and exit strategy from your assignment.
Please remember that all timesheets need to be in by 12pm on every Monday from the following week in order to be paid in the current week.
Should you be asked to complete your timesheet online you will be provided with full instructions on how to do it and who the authorising person is. If you are having trouble don’t hesitate to let us know.
We guarantee security of your private information and you will need to have signed the Electronic Privacy form prior to commencing an assignment. Your details will not be sent, shared without your written permission.
Social Media Community
We invite you to connect with us, we welcome your feedback and would like to assist your personal development through specialist enews. Firstly connect with your individual consultant on Linkedin.
We make a difference
· Most of our contractors come back to us to work for us time and time again.
· They enjoy the variety of projects and being treated more than a number.
· We have specialist Recruiters and Bilingual recruiters.
· We find you better people faster
· We have existing Preferred Supplier Agreements across Australia
· Our clients and contractors come back to us and we get repeat requests.